Leadership 1000 Scholarship - Up to $20,0000
The Leadership 1000 Scholarship is a scholarship program funded by individuals, foundations or businesses to provide college scholarships to students who will graduate or have graduated from a Washington state high school or obtained a GED from a Washington state institution. In addition to the eligibility criteria listed below, donors may set additional requirements. Scholarship awards range from $1,500 to $5,000 per academic year.
To be considered for the Leadership 1000 Scholarship students must:
· Be a Washington state resident (meeting in-state tuition requirements or eligibility for Washington state financial aid programs, as defined here).
· Have a family income for 2016 that does not exceed the amount listed by family size in this chart.
· Have achieved a minimum cumulative 2.50 cumulative grade point average through fall 2017 quarter/semester.
· Be seeking a first bachelor's degree at an eligible college or university in Washington state.
· Enroll full-time as a college freshman, sophomore or junior in fall 2018.
· Have already filed a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) or the free Washington Application for State Financial Aid (WASFA).
Deadline February 28,2018